Food for Your Soul
Thursday, June 15th, 6:30 p.m.
Choose from dinners throughout the Twin Cities, each featuring an entertaining and fascinating Featured Guests
2017 Food For Your Soul Invitation
Please consider when registering:
• Houses will be assigned based first on contribution level and then in the order responses are received.
• Please indicate your top three choices in order (1, 2, and 3). It is important that you choose three different homes so we know where to place you if your top choice is full.
• Select preferences for each participant attending.
• Selecting a higher contribution level will give you priority seating, as indicated below.
• Please note that the specially-priced Under 40s dinner is aimed at friends of Sholom in their 20s and 30s. For that dinner, there are three price levels available. Priority seating will be given to those who make a higher contribution.
If you cannot attend but would like to make a contribution, please click here: 2017 Food For Your Soul Donation and enter FFYS17 in the personal note field.
You should receive an email confirmation immediately upon successful registration to the email address you provide.
If you do not receive a confirmation email right away, please be in touch.
If you have any questions or need help with the registration process, please call (952) 939-1620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
RSVP deadline is June 1st! Any registrations after June 1st will be processed as space is available. As this is a fundraiser, refunds cannot be given.